Answered By: Margaret Dunlap Last Updated: Jul 26, 2018 Views: 38
Ebooks and downloadable audiobooks are provided to Richland Library cardholders through OverDrive or cloudLibrary.
Overdrive: To find and download your OverDrive digital titles that you have checked out, go to OverDrive.
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN.
- In the My Account menu, select "Loans." Titles you have checked out are listed here until they expire.
- Select a format to download. If you will read an ebook on an OverDrive app select EPUB; if you will read on a Kindle or Kindle app choose Kindle. Audiobooks can be downloaded to the OverDrive app.
- Launch your reading app and go to the bookshelf to begin reading or listening to your title.
cloudLibary: To find and download your cloudLibrary ebooks, go cloudLibrary.
- Sign in with your Richland Library card number and PIN.
- Click "My Books" to view and download your ebooks.
- Launch your cloudLibrary app to begin reading.
Also, Amazon keeps a record of past Kindle-format downloads in the "Manage Your Content and Devices" portion of your account on www.amazon.com. You can resend your OverDrive ebook to your Kindle or return Kindle ebooks from that page.