Answered By: Margaret Dunlap Last Updated: Jan 31, 2022 Views: 274
Answered By: Margaret Dunlap
Last Updated: Jan 31, 2022 Views: 274
Ebooks and downloadable audiobooks are provided to Richland Library cardholders through Libby and hoopla.
- To find and download your Libby digital titles that you have checked out, go to our Libby website or launch your Libby app.
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN.
- Titles you have checked out are listed on the Loans page until they expire.
- Titles can be read online or downloaded to your app or a Kindle.
- To find and download your hoopla titles, go to the hoopla website or launch your hoopla app.
- Sign in with the email address and password you used when creating your hoopla account.
- Stream your title online or download to play offline using the app.
All eBooks and eAudiobooks automatically expire at the end of your lending period.